Temporary booking conditions for new bookings made for bookings in 2021.
Pay a £50 refundable deposit to reserve the week of your choice in 2021. The full payment for your holiday must have been made and cleared 28 days prior to the start of your holiday otherwise your week will be released for rebooking. If you have paid in full you will receive a full refund for your holiday if there is a national lockdown or The Old Chapel is in tier 3 that prevents travel to the area. We advise insurance to cover costs if you are unable to travel because your are self isolating or unable to travel because of your local tier restrictions. Other booking conditions not related to deposits/payments/cancellation and refunds still apply.
Booking Conditions for all other bookings
- The number of people staying at The Old Chapel is not to exceed 4 Adults + 1 baby/toddler.
- Please refrain from smoking at The Old Chapel.
- Pets welcome but must not be allowed upstairs or on any furniture. A breach of this condition will incur an additional cleaning charge of £80
- The property must be left in the condition it was found at the start of the holiday otherwise an additional cleaning charge of £80 will be made. Any damage to the property or fixtures and fittings must be paid for. All damage must be reported to us before leaving.
- Payment of the balance of the holiday is due 8 weeks before the date on which the holiday is due to commence.
- Complaints. In the unfortunate circumstance where you have reason to complain it is essential that you bring this to our attention prior to the end of your holiday.
- Arrival. The Chapel will be ready from 5pm on the start date of your holiday.
- Departure. Please vacate the property before 9am on the final day of your holiday to allow us to prepare for the next guests. It would be greatly appreciated if you could strip any beds used and leave the property clean and tidy.
- The security deposit minus any charges for additional cleaning or damages will be refunded within 2 weeks of departure from The Old Chapel.
- By us – Full refund of all monies paid.
- By you, with more than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday – If The Old Chapel can be re-let then you will get a refund of the deposit paid minus £40 handling charge. If we are unable to re-let the property then the deposit paid will be forfeited.
- By you, with 8 weeks or less before the start of the holiday – If The Old Chapel can be re-let then you will get a refund of all monies paid minus £50 handling fee. If we are unable to re-let the property then you will liable for the full cost of the holiday.
We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance